Marketing Director Job Posting
7 Stages seeks a highly motivated, social media savvy, friendly, and outgoing person to fill the full time position of Director of Marketing. This position’s primary responsibility is budgeting, designing, implementing, and managing a marketing strategy that meets all ticket based earned revenue goals, and audience attendance for all 7 Stages performances and events.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Planning, writing, and implementing all external communications with the general public
- Set and implement annual and long-range marketing strategy
- Set and manage marketing budget that efficiently uses resources and diverse efforts to meet or exceed earned revenue goals
- Cultivate and maintain unique, positive relationships with audiences using traditional and innovative communication and retention techniques
- Oversee coordination of publicity, photography/videography
- Build and sustain strategic marketing partnerships and cross-promotions
- Collect and compile all Playbill materials
- Coordinate Playbill advertising
- Plan and implement group sales and passport sales
- Represent 7 Stages as an advocate and spokesperson at events
- Create poster/flyer/web-based images and copy and coordinate printing and distribution
- Manage media relations – local and national
- Create and send promotional emails
- Create and manage website
- Create, maintain, and manage social media
- Manage box office staff and ticketing system
Required: Proficient in all social media, Analytics, Word, Excel, Mailchimp, WordPress.
Preferred: Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and InDesign), HTML, Vendini.
Compensation: Negotiable $35,000 range Annual Salary, 100% Dental Insurance, 50% Health Insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation.
Please send resume and cover letter to Employment@7Stages.org. No phone calls please.