Box Office Representative
7 Stages seeks a self-motivated, outgoing, highly organized individual to fill an hourly role of box office representative. This position will be responsible for box office operation for performances.
Performances are typically scheduled Thurs – Sat evenings and Sunday late afternoon and vary throughout the season based on production timing. Rental productions also contract 7 Stages’ Box Office services sporadically as well. These combined typically result in 80 – 100 performances annually and require approx. 3 hours per shift.
Compensation – Hourly $10-$12 based on experience.
- Highly organized
- Remaining calm in high pressure situations
- Proficiency in basic office software to include Outlook, Excel, Word, and a general understanding of database management.
- Works well in a team environment as well as individually
- Attention to detail
- Previous retail/sales experience a plus
- Vendini experience a plus
Submit cover letter and resume to Employment@7stages.org. No phone calls please.