What does it mean to be a Producer at 7 Stages?
The role of a 7 Stages producer is vitally important to our theatrical productions. Producers believe in the dream that artists have which compels them to make a performance. Producer’s witness the amazing rehearsal and pre-performance moments that very few audiences get to share. They help employ amazing, talented theatre artists from Atlanta and abroad. We invite you to become a 7 Stages producer. Believe in us, and take part in our artistic process!
How does one become a Producer of ground-breaking theatre at 7 Stages?
Unlike commercial producers who receive a financial return on their investment, being a Producer for 7 Stages means contributing to our nonprofit theater and supporting our artistic endeavors. Your contribution is tax-deductible, and your return on investment comes from knowing you helped create a lasting piece of art that adds to Atlanta’s cultural life. Simply make a tax-deductible contribution of $500 or more to any of our shows this season, and become part of the artistic process.
Associate Producer $500
- Mention in our e-newsletter reaching over 10,000 patrons
- A Complimentary beverage at Java Lords
- An invitation to a technical & dress rehearsal
- Producer mention in the program
- Meet & Greet with the artists
- 2 tickets to Opening Night
Executive Producer $1,000
- The Above Plus
- A backstage tour of the facility led by a member of 7 Stages’ artistic staff
- A season long parking pass for the 7 Stages parking lot.
- Producer credit on all printed material
- 2 additional Tickets to Opening Night (a total of 4 tickets)